Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Well, Hello There!

I know, I know -- I've been gone a loooong time. Have you been wondering what I've been up to?
I've got lots of updates for you, not the least of which is that I'm back in school part-time. I'm taking some computer courses at ACC and so far, am LOVING it! More on that in some other post.

But let's get to the good stuff! My living room has been slightly transformed. It's nowhere near complete, but it is off to a start!

The picture above is where we stand today. Not bad, right? Especially considering that this is where we were a mere six weeks ago (see below).

All in all, I'm pretty happy with the changes! We still need some art on the walls -- but I'm working on that.

We would both really love something original. JP and I were chatting about it the other night and remembered that we used to live next to a really talented painter and his super creative wife. They've since moved to Dallas, but are still making work. Here's his website, if you're interested.

Also, I don't mean to tease, but there have been some pretty big changes to our back yard that we're working on. More on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment